The more you read, the more you will know!
About Our Library
The Moneague College Library consists of three libraries, one on the Main Campus and one each at its two satellite campuses in Port Maria and Linstead. The libraries’ core function is to make accessible, the necessary learning resources needed by faculty and students alike within the framework of its vision and mission statements.
The Moneague College Facts/Accomplishments
The Moneague College is registered with the University Council of Jamaica as a tertiary institution offering programmes in Teacher Education and varying Community College programmes including Hospitality & Tourism Management, Business Studies, Management Information System, and Environmental Studies. Other milestones include:
- Our institution has produced the highest performing Undergraduate in the Bachelor of Education Programme in 2014.
- We won the DRB Grant Award (8 of the 10 year run of the programme) for highest achiever in Early Childhood and Primary Post Certificate Training.
- Moneague College was the first place winner in the JPSCO Science and Technology Exposition for the years 2009-2011
- The college has graduated many distinguished citizens, most noteworthyare the current Governor General Sir Patrick Allen and Lady Allen.
- Moneague College is the Winner of the Community Colleges of Jamaica Software Development Competition -2014.
- We won the Epicurean Escape Culinary Competition 2014
- 2014-15 Division 2 Intercollegiate Basketball Champion.
- 2014-15 Division 2 Intercollegiate 2nd place winner in Football.
- In 2003 Moneague College produced the student who achieved the highest world rank order in the GCE A level General Paper Examinations- Dion Brown
- The Caribbean Junior Chef of the Year 2014- Sanju Smith, is a Graduate of the School of Hospitality, Moneague College
- Quisque cursus et, porttitor risus.
- Nulla ipsum dolor lacus, suscipit adipiscing.