The more you read, the more you will know!
- No food or drink is allowed in the library and eating is strictly prohibited.
- Silence must be maintained to allow individuals to work undisturbed. If you must work as part of group, please do so quietly.
- Do not replace books on shelves. There are two reasons for this: books may likely be filed in the wrong place on the shelf, and secondly we need to keep a record of the materials used each day in the library.
- Books, bags, folders and umbrellas are not allowed inside the library. These may be stored at the bag room. Please remove all valuables as the library will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Access to pornographic sites is not allowed and games are not allowed to be played on the computers. The computers should only be used for academic purposes.
- The use of cellular telephones is prohibited in the library.
- Library furniture rearranged, removed from the facility or defaced.